The Self-Supporting campus is located at A-1, Rooma Industries, Area, Kanpur. It is situated on a plot of 25 acre area at a prime location on Express Highway in Kanpur. The Campus is accessable from major hub-points of kanpur in less than 60 minutes. With the 4-Lane Expressway, the travelling line between the state capital and the Industrial city of kanpur has reduce considerably.
Kanpur Institute Of Technology, Kanpur - Campus
The Institute has triple storied buildings with all the basic & advanced new age international amenities which includes ventilated and aesthentically designed air-conditioned class room with all the supportive technical aids like LCD projectors. OHPs, public addressing system and other online information system. The Campus comprises academic, administrative blocks, hostels with round the clock water and power supply. We are committed to providing efficient and effective administration. Anybody can approach us online (email@example.com) for the problems related to infrastructure , maintenance etc. and we are 24*7 available to solve it.
The Institute has academic & administrative blocks with total carpet of 50,000 sq. ft. There are well lighted & ventilated lecture theater, Class Rooms, Tutorial Rooms, Faculty Rooms, Offices for the HOS's Directors's Office, Administrative Office, Registrar's Office, Main Office, Maintenance Office, Reprographics Room, Strong Room, Reception Lounge and the visitor's room.
The citing features
- Visionary Management Teams of IIT Engineers.
- 25 Acres campus equipped with moderm emenities.
- Campus outfitted with Wi-Fi Technology (Wireless LAN)
- More Than 100 dedicated, devoted and committed faculty members from IIT's, NIT's, HBTI and other reputed institutes.
- Facilities for availing value added extra-curricular learning and sports activities.
- Computer labs with 240 PIV, HT, HCL, PC's 512 kbps internet connectivity in computer labs, class rooms, hostels.
- Separate hostel for boys and girls.
- 100% power backup with 125,63 KVA Gensets.
- Air Conditioned Class rooms.
- Bus Facility from all locations of Kanpur.
- Well equipped laboratories
- LCD connectivity in each class rooms and labs.
- Digital library, gymnasium and medical room.
- Dedicated and well equipper seminar rooms for guest lectures.
- Stadium will all games facilities.
The computer centre is well equipped with all latest software and technologies. Presently the Department has 16 labs, all centrally air-conditioned with the capacity of 600 students. The campus is well equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity. There are 900 systems (intel i7/i5/i3, core 2 duo/dual core configuration ), 2- Apple Computer, 50 printers, LCD projectors, HP Scanner, digital camera, router connected to the network through 8 server.
Through our specially designed training, the finest brains of the institutes impart focused scientific and research based education in order to improve technical and professional skills of our student so that they may achieve their desired aim quickly and consistently.
Our library is having more than 400 sitting capacity with air conditioned rooms. It is fully automated with LibSys (Release 5.0 LAN Version with web OPAC) software in order to provide references service to its students, faculty members and staff members. Now permitted users can access our library through internet/intranet. The library houses about 55865 volumes & Titles 4518 of books. All the books are bar coded it subscribes many more National/international journals in print form, 22 magazines and 13 newspapers. A rich collection (2984) of CDs, DVDs & Project works is also available for its users. The books in the library are classified according to the Dewey Decimal Classification Scheme 22nd edition and catalogued in MARC-21 format and in manual form both by AACR-2.
In KIT, Sports is commonly defined as an organized, competitive and skillful physical activity that requires commitment and fair play. It is governed by a set of rules or customs. Its key factors are the physical capabilities and skills of the competitor that determine the outcome (wnner or losing).