Student's Welfare Cell
A fully functional Students’ Welfare Cell is established at KIT, functions for the overall benefit and welfare of the student community of the College which works in association with the students and the faculty to ensure the various welfare aspects of the students studying at KIT.
This Cell also looks after the genuine needs, requirements and grievances or complaints of the students, if any. This cell is headed by Dean, Students' Welfare. In addition to it, a senior faculty is designated as Assistant - Dean Students' Welfare, who looks after the welfare and other issues related to the students.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan & organise in association with various concerned teachers/officials about various student activities like Fresher’s & Farewell Party; Techno Cultural; Convocation & Alumni Meet Annual Functions; Annual Sports Meet; Community Service Programs; in house celebration of various important days like National & Religious festivals etc under the guidance & Support of College authorities.
- Co-ordination of Games and Sports Activities
- Cultural & Literary Activities
- Awarding of General Proficiency Marks of the Students’ at college level as per UPTU norms.
- Matters Related to Students’ Insurance & Mediclaim Schemes
- Medical Facilities in case of contingency at college campus
- Welfare Issues related Boarding, Lodging & Fooding facilities for students
- Nominating Students for Scholarships, Financial Aids and Awards
- Co-ordinate all students related activities other than academic activities.
- Coordinating the College Sponsored local Trips & Excursions for students
||Dr. N. K Pandey
Dean Students Welfare