Electronics & Communication Engineering
The primary objective of the department has been to impart quality education, training and research at the undergraduate, postgraduate levels in various areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering. The major areas of faculty expertise of the department include Analog & Digital Communication Systems, Control Systems, Micro processors, Digital Signal Processing, RF, Satellite and Microwaves, Speech Signal Processing, Embedded & VLSI design and Wireless communication.
The Department is headed by Mr. Vaibhav Purwar, with the team having blend of young and experienced faculty members.
Electronics & Communication Engineering Department has Accreditation of NBA granted by Engineering & Technology Accreditation Evaluation committee In House student forum of Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (IETE) Kanpur Chapter at KIT.
Courses Offered :
4 Years B.Tech Course – Seats Intake – 180
M.Tech (EC) – Seats Intake – 18
Placed Students : Working various PSU’s and private enterprises such as BHEL, NTPC, ONGC, IOCL, BEL, HAL, DRDO, ISRO, BARC, WIPRO, INFOSYS, TCS, ERICSSION, NOKIA-SIEMENS, ALCATEL-LUCENT, FLEXTRONIC, BHARTI TELECOMM, NIIT, GENERAL ELECTRICALS, SONIC ,BSNL and other prestigious organization.
Affiliations: UPTU, Lucknow and AICTE, New Delhi
|Analog Electronics Lab||Electronics Circuit Lab||Communication Lab|
|Instrumentation Lab||Control Lab||Microprocessor Lab|
|Digital Electronics Lab||PCB Lab||Electronics CAD Lab|
|Pulse & Digital Lab||.||.|
|Mr. Vaibhav Purwar firstname.lastname@example.org||Associate Professor||Head of Department||M.Tech,Ph.D.(P)|
- Vaibhav Purwar, Sanjiv Kr, ” Simulation of Shunt Active Power Line Conditioner (APLC) for Three PhaseAC/DC Converter” VSRD International Journal of Electrical, Electronics & communication ,VSRD-IJEECE, Vol. 1 (9), 2011, 504-513
- Sandeep Kumar Dwivedi,Vaibhav Purwar,Sanjiv Mishra” OFDM-Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), with ISSN-2278-0181,Vol.2 Issue 8,August-2013
- Asheesh Gupta,Vaibhav Puwar” Effects of Introducing Radials in Monopole Antenna Performance” National Conference on Challenges & Opportunities for Technological Innovation in India(COTII-2013).
- Swati Pandey,Vaibhav Purwar” Design of low pass filter using double flower shaped DGS acting as metamaterial” International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering (ISSN 2250-2459, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal, Volume 3, Issue 11, November 2013)
- Sandeep Kumar Dwivedi,Vaibhav Purwar,Sanjiv Mishra” BER Performance of OFDM-IDMA comparison to OFDM form FEMTOCELL” International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications(IJSRP),Volume 4, Issue 3, March 2014, ISSN 2250-3153
- Krishna Kumar Mishra,Vaibhav Purwar,Pankaj Singh” An FPGA implementation of 8-bit RISC Microcontroller” IPASJ International Journal of Electronics & Communication (IIJEC) Volume 3, Issue 1, January 2015 ISSN 2321-5984
- Prabhat Gupta,Vaibhav Purwar ” Design and Analysis of a Low Pass FIR Filter Using Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm” International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research (IJETR) ISSN: 2321-0869 (O) 2454-4698 (P), Volume-7, Issue-1, January 2017
- Rakesh Kumar Pandey, Vaibhav Purwar, Nikhlesh Sharma ”Hysteresis Current Control Based Shunt Active Power Filter for Six Pulse Ac/Dc Converter” Dr. M. S. Annie Christi. Int. Journal of Engineering Research and Application www.ijera.com ISSN : 2248-9622, Vol. 7, Issue 1, ( Part -5) January 2017, pp.23-29
|Mr. Pratyush Tripathi email@example.com||Assistant Professor||FIC Anti- Ragging||M.Tech.|
- Pratyush Tripathi, Prachi Tripathi, “An approach to Image compression using Bipolar coding technique with LM algorithm in Artificial Neural Network”. International Journal of Advanced and Innovative Research (IJAIR) ISSN: 2278-7844, August 2012.
- Prachi Tripathi, Pratyush Tripathi, “Image Compression Enhancement using Bipolar Coding with LM algorithm in Artificial Neural Network”.International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN 2250 – 3153 Volume 2, Issue 8, August 2012.
- Ravindra Kumar Singh, Pratyush Tripathi, “Fractal Image Compression with SPIHT technology”. International Refereed Journal of Engineering and Science (IRJES)ISSN 2319 – 183X (online), 2319-1821(print) Volume 1, Issue 4, December 2012.
- Archana Singh Yadav, Pratyush Tripathi, “A VHDL implementation of a flexible 16-bit Arithmetic and Logical Unit”.International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology(IJERT) ISSN 2278 – 0181 Volume 3, Issue 4, August 2014.
- Bhawna Singh, Pratyush Tripathi, “DOA estimation using MOD MUSIC Method and calculation of signal and noise power”. International journal of advanced research in computer and communication engineering (IJARCCE), ISO 3297:2007 certified, ISSN: 2278-1021, Volume 5, Issue 11, August 2016.
|Mr. Pradeep Singh Yadav firstname.lastname@example.org||Assistant Professor||Faculty I/C Civil Works||M.Tech, B.Tech|
|Mr.Asheesh Gupta email@example.com||Assistant Professor||Assistant Dean Academics||M.Tech.|
- Gupta Asheesh and Vaibhav Purwar (2013)“Effect of Introducing Radials in Monopole Antenna Performance” Proceedings of National Conference on Challenges & Opportunities for Technological Innovations in India.
- Gupta Asheesh , Shalini Joshi and Umanath Pathak (2013) “Design of Portable Monopole Antenna” VSRD International Journal, Vol. III, Issue VI.
|Mr. Sumit Gupta firstname.lastname@example.org||Assistant Professor||FIC Hostel||B.Tech, M.Tech. (pursuing)|
|Mr.Rahul Nigam email@example.com||Assistant Professor||FIC Hostel||M.TECH|
- 2 Papers in H.264 VIDEO CODEC
- 2 Books in Electronics interview questions and answers.
|Mr.Ranjeet Kumar firstname.lastname@example.org||Assistant Professor||M.Tech(NIT Jamshedpur)|
- IJSETR Journal-2017 “Evaluation of BER Performance Based On Wavelet Transform Over Conventional FFT Transform using OFDM with Different Modulation Techniques”
DEPARTMENTAL SOCIETY OF ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT.
ELECTROGLINT is the society created by Electronics and Communication Department. Chair Person - Mr. Vaibhav Purwar HOD - ECE
“ELECTROGLINT” encourages the establishment of a variety of student clubs reflecting student interests and individual or group accomplishments of learning outcomes determined by the University. “ELECTROGLINT” run various Cultural, Social Service and Sports Clubs for the students.